Get your registration packet and set up your booth! Meet Dan and the team in our meeting room – B406 for your set up instructions.
Signarama Franchisees will be coming and going throughout the day. Take the opportunity to meet them, network, share product offerings and host one-on-one meetings.
We will also have various SAR content sessions throughout the day.
8:30am – GSG (ISA Tradeshow Floor)
10:00am – 4Over
11am – SoarDist
1pm – SignPack Sign Design
2pm – Orbus
3pm – Avery Dennison
4pm – Showdown Displays
Grab a plate and continue conversations and product demos from the day before with this networking breakfast before we kick off Thursday!
The Signarama Corporate Team will be hosting general sessions with brand updates and panels at the time. Please do not engage with owners during these sessions. Vendors are permitted to be at their booths within the room at this time, or you can step outside if you choose.
From 11:30am-2:00pm Signarama Franchisees have free time to meet with our vendor partners – whether that be on the tradeshow floor or in our meeting room. Use this time for one-on-ones.
Signarama will be hosting franchisee-led panels at this time. Please do not engage with franchisees within the room during this session. Vendors are welcome to stay at their booth or step outside.
We will have beer and wine for those who wish to partake during this vendor Happy Hour. Use this time for demos, networking, and product training.
Join us for a night of fun with the Signarama Network!
Delta Sky Club at Mercedes Benz Stadium
*Registration Required – Silver Sponsors and above
Register Here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=HghnV_phmEGok4H3W1981XGTz7Vm5ZFBv8-WFFpiU0pUMFVWSkRMMUdSRVk1VUNKWFYxM0FHRTBUMC4u
Join us for our final day of content, beginning with a networking breakfast with our franchise owners.
Celebrate with our franchise owners as we announce the winners to our annual Sign Awards!
We invite our vendor partners to join us for our roundtable sessions. During these roundtables, we would like to have one vendor at every table. In these conversations, please provide solutions and industry insight that will bring value to our franchise owners. This is NOT meant to be a sales-pitch.
NOTE: There will be one UFG/SAR Corporate at each table with 6-8 franchise owners.
Walk & Eat… Product Demonstrations, Supply Chain Updates, Vendor 1on1 Meetings
All booths and materials must be boxed and removed from the room by 5:00pm.
- Please visit the Signarama Registration Booth located at the entrance of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center (up the ramp to the right across from the food court, look for signage)
- If you have not registered online, please visit sarconvention.com and click register. Enter the password you were provided in the emails that were sent out. If you need the password, please email [email protected] if you have already paid simply click your level and click invoice. No worries we have your pmt. If you need to pay, select the pay by credit card.
- Trade Show Floor:
- If you are on the tradeshow floor no need to attend the Vendor VIP Room (although you are welcome to come up and mingle), this is for vendors that are not on the ISA Floor.
- Franchisees will visit you in your booth. Please sign their passport book on your page.
- Vendor VIP room (Located in South Seas D, Level 3):
- This room is setup in a mini tradeshow fashion. Your area will be 8’x8′ and you will get a 2’x6′ table. We recommend table skirts and banner stands for promotions.
- Hours for the VIP Room
- Tuesday April 23rd 9am-5pm
- Wednesday April 24th 8am-10:30am
- VIP Room Open (please be in your booth)
- Wednesday April 24th
- 9:00am – 5:00pm <i>(note there may be setup going on with vendors for the first 1.5 hours, please do your best to be setup by 9:00am)</i>
- Thursday April 25th
- 8:00am – 9:00am Coffee in the VIP room with Franchisees
- 11:30 – 12:00pm VIP ROOM SESSION
- 1:30pm – 3:00pm VIP Room Open
- Friday April 26th
- 8:00am – 8:45am Coffee in the VIP room with Franchisees
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm VIP Room Open
- Wednesday April 24th
- Break Down & Depart
- Friday April 26th
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm (Do not leave any trash behind as you will be charged for it)
- Coordinate any package pick-up with Fed-Ex office.
- Friday April 26th
- Signage Recognition
- All sponsors will have signage recognition if Logo is sent to [email protected] by 3/22/2019 High resolution and PDF’s are preferred.
- Guidebook Ad Space
- All ads are due no later than 3/20/2019. This date had already been pushed back and will not be extended. Please send all your ads to [email protected]
- If you are unsure of the size of your ad please see your sponsorship level here signaramaconvention.com and enter the password you were given to register.
- ISA Sign expo and ISA Rocks
- This is put on by the ISA Sign Expo. If you are interested, please visit https://www.signexpo.org/about_isa_sign_expo for more information.
- Shipping Information
- Please note the vendor VIP room is not on the main tradeshow floor, thus the shipping information is much different.
- Please Click here to view details. Please ship all items to South Seas D
- Label each package:
Signarama/South Seas D/[your company name]/Signarama Convention
- Label each package:
- SARCON Welcome Reception
- Join the Signarama franchise family in our welcome reception! This is your opportunity to catch up with everyone and network without franchisees. Light appetizers will be served! This is a 2 hour buy out of RiRa Irish Pub located in the shopping area between Luxor and Mandalay Bay. Dress code is Casual
- MAKE SURE AND BRING BUSINESS CARDS AND WEAR BRANDED SHIRTS. This will ensure franchisees know who you are. If you need shirts feel free to stop by one of our many Fully Promoted Locations.
- Franchisee Fun Event
- What is your favorite band?
- Who is your favorite rock-star?
- What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
- Whether you decide to wear a simple album tee or dress up as a band member of KISS, we want to see you Rock On with your Signarama family for fun and games at Beer Park at the Paris!
- Transportation not provided.
- Signarama Corporate Sessions
- Vendors that attend Signarama sessions are there to listen only. Please do not conduct open discussions with franchisees during presentations, and no questions are to be asked during Q&A with the franchisees. You are there to observe only. You will be asked to leave if you do not follow these simple guidelines.
- If a vendor is part of the session they will know when to speak and participate.
- Passport Books
- All Sponsors will be in the passport book. Please send all your logos to [email protected] Along with your BOOTH # if on the ISA floor. If you are in the VIP room, please list VIP room.
- Please Sign the passport for the franchisees upon completion of booth review.
- DOOR PRIZE MANDATORY – Franchisees are entered a drawing at the end of the show, they win based on a raffle of completed passport books. The prizes won are given by vendors. These prizes must be a min of $250.00 and can range from Amazon gift cards, product credit, trips, equipment etc. The largest prizes are always remembered by the franchisee. Please send your DOOR PRIZE to [email protected] in the form of a certificate. All items will be shipped by vendor to franchisee. Smaller items can be given to Signarama at the show in room South Seas D.
- After Hours Tour
- Vendors that are part of the afterhours tour are limited. This is to make the best impact on our franchisees and provide the best value to the vendor.
- Those involved have been notified based on their purchase of the tour prior to sell out.
- The tour will start at 5pm on Wednesday and end at 6:30pm
- Please have refreshments and snacks in your booth. How you get them there is on you.
- Awards Gala
- This is a special Private event for the franchisees.
- Any vendor invited has been made aware.
- Vendor Roundtables
- These are set up in 10 min sessions, each table will rotate every ten minutes.
- Keep your presentation short and sweet. Make your point and get them to setup a time to come see you later in the day. Focus on helping them grow their business, no wants to hear a sales pitch.
- There will be limited power in the room for electronics’ etc. so handouts are recommended.
- Setup Time FOR ROUND TABLE
- 7:30am – 8:30am NO ACCEPTIONS
- Please come to South Seas D, Level 3 for setup. Find your assigned table and have your items there and ready for the session.
- START TIME
- 10:30am – 11:45am.